About Feri's Electrolysis
BIOLOGICAL HAIR GROWTH Cont'd
Irregular menstrual cycles:
- Irregular menstrual cycles can cause excess hair growth due to hormone levels.
- Hyperthecosis (a condition in which the ovaries produce too much male hormones) can cause excessive hair growth, as well as cancer of the ovaries.
- Certain thyroid problems could cause unwanted hair.
146 N Eagle Rd., Havertown, PA 19083
PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL
Women's systemic changes (fluctuations in hormone levels) - puberty, pregnancy, and menopause:
- Puberty, pregnancy and menopause can also cause excess hair growth. During the normal systemic changes in a woman's life, hormone production varies. It is not uncommon for hormones during these times to be unbalanced. Increaded male hormones called androgens can be present, which may result in unwanted hair growth.
- Obesity can cause the development of a synthetic androgen hormone (male hormone) that causes excess hair growth.